Advertise Here!

 

The Museum

 

 

1 2

                                            

There are hundreds of artifacts from WW II in the museum itself.  Cataloging is an on-going process as new items are added either through donation or consignment.

Many of the artifacts are on display in glass cases while others are available for a closer, unobstructed inspection.

 

3        4

 

Only 20% of the current inventory is on display. The other 80% is in storage where it is meticulously categorized and prepared for display on a rotation basis.

The usual museum admonition to look but not touch is requested in order to preserve the condition of the artifacts for the enjoyment of future visitors.